AudioXplorer is a powerful sound analyzer software designed specifically for Mac OS X.
AudioXplorer provides real-time analysis window where user can visualize the sound, spectrum and sonogram. Several real-time windows can be opened simultaneously.
AudioXplorer provides static analysis window: user can record or generate any sound and performs operation on it. Sound from the real-time window can be dragged at any time to the static window for more analysis.
AudioXplorer is very easy to use with it Aqua interface (several windows can be opened at a time, drag-and-drop support, view appearance can be customized)
Plug-ins and Audio Units Effects
AudioXplorer supports its own Cocoa plug-ins architecture as well as Audio Units Effects plug-ins, the new MacOS X plug-in standard.
And much more...
- Record sound directly inside AudioXplorer from any source
- Generate sound (sinus, triangle, sawtooth, etc.)
- Import any QuickTime compatible sound file (MP3, MP4, WAV, SND, etc.)
- Export file in AIFF format
- Fullscreen option for static and real-time window for better presentation
- Static window can have several predefined page layout
- Unlimited number of views per static window
- Unlimited number of static windows
- Unlimited number of real-time windows
- Export view as TIFF, PDF, EPS or raw data
- Print view